نتائج البحث
بقائی، سخنگوی وزارت خارجه: تبادل پیام بین جمهوری اسلامی و آمریکا ادامه دارد
اسماعیل بقائی، سخنگوی وزارت خارجه گفت که تبادل پیام بین جمهوری اسلامی و آمریکا از طریق واسطه پاکستانی ادامه دارد. او افزود: «از همان روز یکشنبه که هیات ما به تهران برگشت تا امروز پیامهای متعددی از طریق واسطه پاکستانی تبادل شده است.»
Uber CTO says AI spending plans fall short as tools like Claude Code drive costs up
Uber CTO says AI spending plans fall short as tools like Claude Code drive costs up
Solaria Eyes Stake in €4 Billion Telefónica, ACS Data Center JV
Solaria Energía y Medio Ambiente SA is in talks to join a state-backed consortium seeking to develop a €4 billion ($4.7 billion) data center hub in Spain, part of broader European efforts to expand digital infrastructure, according to people familiar with the matter.
Crocker, Mascherano exits shock game – so what now? Plus: Liverpool's miserable six minutes
The Athletic FC ⚽ is The Athletic’s daily football (or soccer, if you prefer) newsletter. Sign up to receive it directly to your inbox.Hello! Just as I arrive to write my first newsletter, two big names in the U.S. walk out of their jobs. Something I said?Coming up: Explained: Crocker, Mascherano exits Liverpool’s self-inflicted blows “New” Atletico conquer Barca EPL grounds from space Shock exit: Part I: Crocker leaves U.S. Soccer with World Cup close, so what now? U.S. Soccer sporting directo...
Eight-week-old baby hospitalised with meningitis B despite not showing key symptom
Eight-week-old baby hospitalised with meningitis B despite not showing key symptomMum Elise told how her baby daughter Coralie 'looked up at her terrified' as she was rushed to hospital at just eight weeks old after contracting the deadly meningitis B strainCommentsNewsBenedict Tetzlaff-Deas News Reporter and Jamie Saunderson12:22, 15 Apr 2026View 5 ImagesBaby Coralie developed the deadly Meningitis B variant(Image: Elise Wedderburn / SWNS)An eight-week-old baby was rushed to hospital...
Crystal Palace stars at risk of Conference League ban as UEFA suspension rules explained
[{"id":1278770,"path":"/sport/football/arsenal-fc-eze-arteta-champions-league-sporting-b1278770.html","title":"Mikel Arteta turns to his unpredictable weapon to fix Arsenal attack","imageUrl":"https://static.standard.co.uk/2026/04/15/9/54/SEI293158892.jpeg","standfirst":"Eberechi Eze is ready for his springtime purple patch to keep Gunners firing"},{"id":1278767,"path":"/sport/football/thierry-henry-arsenal-fc-sporting-champions-league-b1278767.html","title":"Thierry Henry makes Arsenal 'stateme...
Mansour bin Zayed, Iranian Parliament Speaker discuss regional de-escalation in phone call
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice President, Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman of the Presidential Court, held a phone call with Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf, Speaker of the Parliament of the Islamic Republic of Iran, during which they discussed regional developments and ways to de-escalate tensions in the region.Get updated faster and for FREE: Download the Gulf News app now - simply click here.Abdullah bin Zayed holds phone calls with foreign ministers, officials to discuss regional development...
Jockey Club invested HK$1 billion into basketball betting, will use it for football now
Hong Kong’s sole legal betting operator had earmarked HK$1 billion (US$127.7 million) and hired 180 people to develop a basketball wagering system, but will now take a financial hit after the government announced this week it was halting plans for its roll-out, a source has said. The source close to the Hong Kong Jockey Club told the South China Morning Post on Wednesday that it had already invested HK$400 million for preparatory work, including setting up a dedicated basketball betting system,....
Redmi K90 Max launch date announced, coming with 8,550mAh battery and Dimensity 9500
Redmi K Max launch date announced coming with mAh battery and Dimensity
BofA Equity Traders Post Record Quarter on Market Volatility
Bank of America Corp.’s traders notched the highest quarterly revenue in more than a decade, as revenue from equity trading climbed 30% to $2.8 billion in the first quarter. Fixed-income trading fell short of a consensus of analyst estimates. Dani Burger reports on Bloomberg Television (Source: Bloomberg)
Former Chargers second-round pick Nasir Adderley signs with Colts three years after retiring at 25
Nasir Adderley, a former second-round pick by the Los Angeles Chargers, shocked the NFL when he announced he would be retiring from the game at just 25 years old.Three years later, Adderley is shocking the football world again by announcing a comeback after signing with the Indianapolis Colts.Adderley, now 28, signed a deal with the Colts to compete for a spot among their secondary, the team announced on Tuesday.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM"After a period of self reflection...
CBSE Class 10 Results 2026 out: All eyes now on Class 12 result date
CBSE Class Results out All eyes now on Class result date
Court asks filmmaker Rajiv Rai to refrain from talking about 'Dhurandhar 2'
Filmmaker Rajeev Rai has assured the Delhi High Court he will not speak to the media about the 'Dhurandhar 2' song dispute during ongoing mediation. Trimurti Films alleges unauthorized use of their song. The court emphasized restraint to aid mediation, noting Rai's public remarks were causing prejudice.
'Always there for his kids': Inside Shah Rukh Khan’s life as a father from former security chief
Dubai: Shah Rukh Khan has built a reputation as one of Bollywood's greatest stars. But according to the man who spent a decade keeping him safe, the role he takes most seriously happens off camera.Yaseen Khan served as Shah Rukh's personal security head from 2001 to 2011, travelling the world alongside the actor and his family before going on to run his own high-profile security agency. In a recent conversation, he opened up about what those ten years taught him about the man behind the supersta...
EU set to roll out age-check app as global push to protect children grows
Brussels: The European Union is set to roll out a new age-verification app for online platforms, as governments worldwide step up efforts to shield children from harmful content and curb access to social media.European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said the app is “technically ready” and will soon be available, allowing users to verify their age using official ID while preserving privacy. The move comes amid rising concern over the impact of social media on children’s mental health a...
'PSL रिटायर्ड खिलाड़ियों की लीग...', मोहसिन नकवी को इस पाकिस्तानी क्रिकेटर ने दिखाया आईना
PSL
An Iranian national convicted in France returns to Iran after release of 2 French citizens
NewsWorldEuropeAn Iranian national convicted in France returns to Iran after release of 2 French citizensAn Iranian national, Mahdieh Esfandiari, convicted in France for inciting terrorism, has returned to IranVia AP news wire Wednesday 15 April 2026 12:14 BSTBookmarkBookmark popoverRemoved from bookmarksClose popover{"translations":{"comments":"Go to comments","share":"Share","copyLink":"Copy link","bookmark":"Bookmark","removeBookmark":"Remove bookmark"},"showComments":false,"showBookmark":tru...
‘Meaningful relief for borrowers’ as banks prepare to cut mortgage rates
[{"id":1278640,"path":"/news/politics/iron-dome-defend-london-missiles-iran-russia-putin-nato-robertson-b1278640.html","title":"'Iron Dome may be needed' to protect London from missile attacks as threats from Russia and Iran grow","imageUrl":"https://static.standard.co.uk/2024/10/02/6/43/Israels-Iron-Dome-anti-missile-system-intercepts-rockets-as-seen-from-Ashkelon-jqwft8yq.jpeg","standfirst":"EXCLUSIVE: Former National Security Adviser Lord Sedwill says UK has to strengthen its air defences to...
Prime Video, ZEE5 this week: Matka King, Assi and more
Prime Video ZEE this week Matka King Assi and more
Morocco Targets Better Regional Balance in Healthcare Access
Rabat – The Moroccan government announced major health reforms, including 15 hospital projects across the country that it will complete this year, adding around 3,000 new beds to the national healthcare system. The announcement comes after widespread grievances across Morocco over the deteriorating state of the national healthcare system. Many citizens have raised concerns about overcrowded hospitals, limited access to care in some regions, and persistent shortages in medical staff and equ...
خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform
خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.
Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.