نتائج البحث
Philippines’ Marcos slammed over US$3b family estate tax, says ‘very busy’ with government
Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos Jnr has put his anti-corruption drive at the centre of his presidency, but questions over his late father’s estate taxes and the family’s past ill-gotten wealth have prompted critics to question his commitment. Last month, Marcos pledged in his address to Congress to continue fighting alleged irregularities in flood-control projects, stressing that the campaign would be a test of whether his administration could hold even powerful allies to account. The...
Govt to follow SC order on PTI founder’s health, says Tariq Fazal
Must ReadPakistanGovt to follow SC order on PTI founder’s health, says Tariq FazalBy Zahid Mashwani-Aug 18, 2026Add ARY News on GoogleAAResizeISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Parliamentary Affairs Dr Tariq Fazal Chaudhry on Tuesday told the Senate that the government would implement the Supreme Court’s order regarding the health of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan in letter and spirit. Responding to points of order, Dr Tariq Fazal said the government would comply with the Supreme...
Five things to watch in Tuesday’s elections in Alaska, Florida and California
NewsWorldAmericasUS politicsFive things to watch in Tuesday’s elections in Alaska, Florida and CaliforniaThe vote could provide clues about which party will emerge with control of the House of Representatives and the Senate in November's midterm electionsRichard Cowan Tuesday 18 August 2026 11:59 BSTBookmarkCommentsGo to commentsBookmark popoverRemoved from bookmarksClose popover{"translations":{"comments":"Go to comments","share":"Share","copyLink":"Copy link","bookmark":"Bookmark","removeBookm...
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail - Emirates 24|7
Pakistan top court orders ex-PM Imran Khan be moved to hospital from jail Emirates 24|7
‘Migration has been weaponised’: Italy’s security law criticised after death of Moroccan man in police restraint
Case of Abderrahim Fakir is first in which legal shield giving police greater protection from prosecution has been invokedIf, before 19 July, few people in Italy beyond his family and friends knew who Abderrahim Fakir was, by the late afternoon of that day the final moments of his life were being watched across the country.Video footage widely shared online showed him being handcuffed and forcibly restrained by police on a street in Pilastro, a neighbourhood in the north-east of Bologna. Continu...
All we know about Trump aide Natalie Harp after her brother questions ‘unhealthy’ relationship
NewsWorldAmericasUS politicsAll we know about Trump aide Natalie Harp after her brother questions ‘unhealthy’ relationshipHarp was one of the small number of staff smuggled with President Trump onto a secret military plane, to avoid a suspected Iranian threat in TurkeyAriana Baio & Owen ScottTuesday 18 August 2026 11:53 BSTBookmarkCommentsGo to commentsBookmark popoverRemoved from bookmarksClose popover{"translations":{"comments":"Go to comments","share":"Share","copyLink":"Copy link","bookmark"...
Russian embassy points out violations of international maritime law by Rome
According to the diplomatic mission, the European Union has continued to take unlawful action against foreign vessels as it boards and seizes them
Pakistan Supreme Court orders jailed ex-PM Imran Khan to be moved to hospital
Pakistan’s Supreme Court ordered on Tuesday that jailed former prime minister Imran Khan be moved to hospital for medical checks, after a petition by his lawyers over claims of poor health. Justice Shahid Waheed said 73-year-old Khan, who had been in jail since 2023 on corruption charges, would be shifted in the next two days to Shifa International Hospital in the capital Islamabad. Khan and his wife, spiritual guide Bushra Bibi, were both sentenced late last year to 17 years behind bars. There....
Top Chinese general draws on Jiang’s legacy to highlight importance of loyalty in military
China’s most senior general Zhang Shengmin has invoked the late former president Jiang Zemin’s response to the collapse of the Soviet Union and first Gulf war in an article emphasising the importance of party unity and military reform in the face of external threats. This month has seen a series of commemorative events to mark the centenary of Jiang’s birth, including a grand ceremony in Beijing on Monday, where President Xi Jinping gave a 40-minute speech highlighting his predecessor’s...
Court in Damascus sentences Bashar al-Assad’s cousin to death — TV
The court found Wassim al-Assad guilty of the premeditated murder of several people, murder involving torture, as well as acts aimed at inciting a civil war and an interfaith conflict
Senior OANA official calls for fighting 'floods of lies' about Russia-China ties
Marat Abulkhatin recalled that TASS, in cooperation with ANO Dialogue Regions and the New Media Workshop, had co-founded the Global Fact-Checking Network
Sharjeel Memon says PPP and Sindh’s stance unchanged on ‘provinces’
Editor's ChoiceMust ReadSharjeel Memon says PPP and Sindh's stance unchanged on 'provinces'By Web Desk-Aug 18, 2026Add ARY News on GoogleAAResizeKARACHI: Sindh’s senior minister Sharjeel Memon has said that the procedure for new provinces has been given in the constitution, no person could go out of the constitutional jurisdiction. Talking to media here, Sharjeel Memon said that the People’s Party’s stance has clear and steadfast stance over the provinces. “Sindh Government and the assembly memb...
Hormuz Strait to remain shut until U.S. meets interim deal conditions, Iran says
InternationalHormuz Strait to remain shut until U.S. meets interim deal conditions, Iran saysBy Reuters -Aug 18, 2026Add ARY News on GoogleAAResizeDUBAI: The Strait of Hormuz will remain shut until the U.S. meets the conditions of an interim deal signed with Iran in June, the top Iranian negotiator Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf said in comments published by state media on Tuesday. These conditions include the U.S. lifting its blockade of Iranian ports, lifting oil sanctions, releasing Tehran’s froz...
Russia warns UK of ‘consequences’ over Ukraine’s use of British-made drones
Ministry of Defence says it stands ‘shoulder to shoulder’ with Kyiv after Russian embassy issues statement
Manipur government team to rush to Delhi amid bandh against Census without NRC
Meitei groups have been pressing for an NRC to identify undocumented migrants who settled in Manipur after 1951 from neighbouring countries | India News
Govt to withhold salaries of employees refusing ‘This test’
Editor's ChoiceHealthGovt to withhold salaries of employees refusing 'This test'By Jahangir Khan-Aug 18, 2026Add ARY News on GoogleAAResizeISLAMABAD: The government has made Hepatitis C screening mandatory for employees of the Ministry of National Health Services, with the salaries of those who refuse to undergo the test to be withheld, Federal Health Minister Syed Mustafa Kamal said on Tuesday. Federal Health Minister Syed Mustafa Kamal on Tuesday launched mandatory Hepatitis C screening for go...
Redistricting scrambles Florida primary as Alaska awaits Dan Sullivan v Dan Sullivan – US politics live
Today’s contests will help shape the fiercely contested midterms this fall to determine control of CongressSign up for the US Breaking News emailHello and welcome to the US politics live blog.Attention turns to Florida and Alaska, where primaries later on Tuesday will highlight Republican-led redistricting efforts that have scrambled congressional maps.Donald Trump voted by mail in Florida’s Republican primary, Politico reports, citing Palm Beach County voting records. The White House has confir...
Warsaw, Kiev continue discussions on Patriot missile supplies — ambassador
Vasily Bodnar said the decision is unlikely to be announced publicly
‘I have a blueprint’: What’s next for Jharkhand student leader Devendra Nath Mahto after ‘historic win’?
Devendra Nath Mahto said he has prepared a blueprint for reforming the examination system and will share it with the Jharkhand government. | India News
Ebola outbreak reaches grim new record
The current crisis has claimed 2,325 lives, surpassing the toll from the devastating 2018-2020 epidemic The ongoing Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DR Congo) has become the deadliest in the country’s history, with the number of fatalities surpassing the toll recorded during the major 2018-2020 epidemic. At least 2,325 people have died among 4,945 confirmed cases, according to the latest figures released by the Congolese health authorities. The overall case fa...
خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform
خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.
Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.