📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,126,677 مقال 408 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 3,538 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ ثانيتين

United States and Iran agree 'tentative' peace deal – but Donald Trump MUST sign off deal

سياسة
GB News
2026/05/28 - 21:49 516 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

The United States and Iran have settled on a "tentative" peace deal – with the requirement Donald Trump signs off on the agreement.With the fragile deal hanging by a thread, the proposed framework wou...

It is understood the deal still needs to be given a final blessing by the US President as well as Iranian leadership, in place of the absent Ayatollah.But, over in Tehran, Tasnim news agency claimed a...

TRENDING Stories Videos Your Say If Mr Trump signs off the deal, the diplomatic development would be hailed as a massive breakthrough following weeks of juddering peace talks.Earlier today, Treas...

هذا الخبر من GB News. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.


The United States and Iran have settled on a "tentative" peace deal – with the requirement Donald Trump signs off on the agreement.

With the fragile deal hanging by a thread, the proposed framework would extend the truce for another 60 days and trigger negotiations on Tehran's nuclear programme, US officials declared.



It is understood the deal still needs to be given a final blessing by the US President as well as Iranian leadership, in place of the absent Ayatollah.

But, over in Tehran, Tasnim news agency claimed a source close to the peace talks said the ceasefire extension was neither agreed to nor confirmed.



If Mr Trump signs off the deal, the diplomatic development would be hailed as a massive breakthrough following weeks of juddering peace talks.

Earlier today, Treasury Secretary Scott Bessent said: "The teams have been going back and forth.

He added "everything depends on what the President wants to do, and President Trump is not going to make a bad deal for the American people".

Mr Bessent, when questioned over whether Iran could receive relief from sanctions, said it was a "multifaceted agreement".


Donald Trump



He said "nothing is going to be on the table until we see the Strait of Hormuz open and the Iranians agree that they have to turn over the highly enriched uranium and that they can't have a nuclear programme".

Both nations have thrown attacks at one another over the past week, with each country claiming the other has broken the ongoing truce.

On Wednesday, Mr Trump told reporters: "They just want to make a deal – I don't think they have a choice.

"So far, they haven't gotten (sic) there, and we're not satisfied with it, but we will be. Either that or we'll have to just finish the job."

US-IRAN PEACE TALKS - READ THE LATEST:



American fighter jet



Just last night, American forces launched military strikes against Iran, targeting a military facility in the key port city of Bandar Abbas.

The three-month conflict has triggered international panic after Iran disrupted shipping routes through the Strait of Hormuz.

As a result, oil and gas prices soared.

Earlier this week, the US Central Command (Centcom) confirmed launching strikes on southern Iran, targeting missile sites and vessels in an alleged bid to deploy naval mines in the Strait.



The Pentagon said the operations were conducted "to protect our troops from threats posed by Iranian forces".

However, the move triggered the Islamic Republic, who condemned the attacks as "a grave violation of the ceasefire" and warned that Iran "will not leave any act of hostility unanswered".

On Tuesday, Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps said it shot down an American drone.

At the same time, they claimed to engage another fighter jet and an unmanned aircraft, which it claimed had entered Iranian airspace.


Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter


المصدر: GB News | Source: GB News

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة GB News. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by GB News. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن سياسة | More on Politics

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم سياسة. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: GB News. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Politics. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: GB News. Tags: peace deal, Iran, Trump, diplomacy.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free