The family of Perez Hilton has confirmed that the celebrity blogger continues to be treated in hospital, almost a fortnight after he was admitted on August 4.
In a message published on his website on Monday, his relatives revealed that the 48-year-old is still an inpatient under professional supervision.
"At this time, Perez remains hospitalized and is receiving the medical care he needs," the statement read. (sic)
"His treatment is continuing in an inpatient setting under the care of a dedicated team of medical and mental health professionals."

The family also expressed their gratitude to well-wishers, writing: "To everyone who has reached out, checked in, and kept Perez and our family in your thoughts, thank you!"
His health remains the foremost concern, according to the update.
The incident that led to his hospitalisation unfolded during a TikTok livestream from his Miami residence, during which viewers reported witnessing him self-harm.
He was observed holding a knife and appeared to be covered in blood, prompting his account to be suspended shortly afterwards.

Emergency services attended the blogger's home after his sister, Barbara Lavandeira, alerted authorities upon discovering him injuring himself.
According to a Miami-Dade County Sheriff's Office incident report obtained by People, he was treated at the scene for multiple lacerations and an overdose.
Mr Hilton was subsequently held under Florida's Baker Act, legislation permitting involuntary detention of individuals deemed at risk of harming themselves or others.
An earlier family statement, issued on August 8, disclosed that he had suffered "significant blood loss" and "additional injuries" necessitating surgery.
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS
- Fans and famous faces descend on Swansea to bid farewell to Bonnie Tyler at singer's funeral
- Carol McGiffin aims fresh dig at Loose Women as Denise Welch announces exit from ITV show
- Nicole Kidman shares rare admission about split from Keith Urban: 'Felt deeply vulnerable'

His family also announced that PerezHilton.com would begin posting content again starting this week, with his team taking the reins while he concentrates on getting better.
"Perez built PerezHilton.com more than 20 years ago, and it has remained one of the most important parts of his life ever since," the statement said. "Starting this week, his team will begin publishing again, focusing on the day's biggest stories."
The family encouraged both longstanding and newer readers to keep visiting and sharing the site during this period.
"We deeply appreciate your support while Perez focuses on his health and recovery," they added. "For now, Perez's health remains the priority as his team keeps the site active and moving forward."

Barbara Lavandeira had previously told authorities that her brother had been "suicidal" in the week preceding the livestream and that relatives had already sought treatment for him.
Born Mario Armando Lavandeira Jr, Mr Hilton became a household name during the 2000s through his celebrity gossip website, which took its name as a play on Paris Hilton, then one of the most famous figures in popular culture.
His blog drew criticism for its sharp tone towards the celebrities he wrote about, as well as his controversial practice of publicly revealing the sexuality of closeted gay stars.
As his website's influence waned, he transitioned into reality television. He appeared as a housemate on Celebrity Big Brother in 2015, where he was the seventh contestant evicted.
Mr Hilton is a father to three children - a son and two daughters - all born through surrogacy.
If you've been affected by this article, Samaritans is available around the clock, every day of the year. Call free on 116 123 or visit samaritans.org.
Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter


