📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,143,901 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 9,036 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 3 ثواني

Pakistan flustered by Operation Sindoor movie, army reacts at 2am: 'Tragedy and comedy'

ترفيه
Hindustan Times
2026/08/19 - 04:40 502 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

E-PaperSubscribeSubscribeEnjoy unlimited accessSubscribe Now!

Get features like A documentary on Operation Sindoor has sent Pakistan into a huddle, with its armed forces spokesperson Lieutenant General Ahmed Sharif issuing a statement at 2am on what he termed a...

Operation Sindoor was launched early on May 7 last year to avenge the deadly Pahalgam terror attack.

هذا الخبر من Hindustan Times. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

E-PaperSubscribeSubscribeEnjoy unlimited accessSubscribe Now! Get features like A documentary on Operation Sindoor has sent Pakistan into a huddle, with its armed forces spokesperson Lieutenant General Ahmed Sharif issuing a statement at 2am on what he termed a “tragedy and a comedy”. Operation Sindoor was launched early on May 7 last year to avenge the deadly Pahalgam terror attack. (ANI)In a post on X in the early hours of Tuesday, Sharif alleged the documentary that features the top leadership of the Indian armed forces, including National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, lacks “nuance and seriousness”. “Selectively edited interviews, emotional narration and cinematic Bollywood style reconstruction have been used to alter established facts and rewrite the operational outcome,” he wrote on the micro-blogging site. “Tellingly, the documentary’s account contains fundamental contradictions, exposing a belated attempt to manufacture a domestically palatable version of events,” he added. Operation Sindoor was launched early on May 7 last year to avenge the deadly April 22 terror attack at Baisaran – dubbed ‘mini Switzerland’ for its meadow. Twenty-six tourists, including one Nepali citizen, were killed in the attack. The Resistance Force (TRF), an off-shoot of Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba, claimed responsibility for the attack – the deadliest strike in the Valley since the 2019 Pulwama strike. It also coincided with US Vice-President JD Vance’s visit to New Delhi. The Discovery docuseries "Declassified: Operation Sindoor" premiered on August 15. The documentary also features officers who were at the forefront of the operation. “India has not declassified the truth. It has cobbled together a propaganda video to project a military blunder as a successful endeavour,” Sharif said, adding: “No amount of cinematic reconstruction can change the chronology, erase aircraft losses, conceal military casualties, alter the military engagements that actually took place or convert a battlefield defeat into a self-proclaimed victory.” Referring to the 'Marka-e-Haq', the name given by Islamabad to last year's four-day conflict with India, the top officer alleged: “More than a year after Marka-e-Haq, India refuses to face the harsh reality. Instead of conceding defeat in a failed venture, India has decided to colour history in her preferred hues.” He also alleged Pakistan has no need to manufacture a narrative around Marka-e-Haq. “The operational record, battlefield evidence, diplomatic exchanges and India’s own subsequent statements speak for themselves and are widely acknowledged by international community,” he said. Follow the latest breaking news, major developments and agenda-setting stories from India and around the world with the newsdesk at Hindustan Times. Operating round the clock, the desk brings together experienced editors, reporters and correspondents to deliver fast, accurate and contextual reporting across subjects that influence public policy, governance, business, society and international affairs. The HT News Desk covers politics, elections, government policies, the economy, business and markets, science and technology, the environment, law and order, infrastructure, education, climate issues and geopolitics, while closely tracking developments across states, institutions and global capitals. The team also leads coverage of major breaking news events, policy announcements, court proceedings, natural disasters, public emergencies and significant international developments. Reports published by the newsdesk are based on information gathered from reporters on the ground, official statements, government agencies, court records, regulatory filings, recognised institutions and other authoritative sources. Stories undergo editorial scrutiny and verification processes to ensure accuracy, fairness and relevance, and are updated as events evolve and additional information becomes available. Whether covering a key political decision in New Delhi, an economic policy shift affecting millions, a landmark court ruling or a major global event, the HT News Desk aims to provide readers with reliable, fact-based journalism that delivers not only the latest developments but also the context and analysis needed to understand their wider implications.Read More
المصدر: Hindustan Times | Source: Hindustan Times

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة Hindustan Times. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by Hindustan Times. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن ترفيه | More on Entertainment

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم ترفيه. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: Hindustan Times. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Entertainment. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: Hindustan Times. Tags: film, Operation Sindoor, army response.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free