🕐 --:--
-- --
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر
389684 مقال 248 مصدر نشط 79 قناة مباشرة 4984 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 0 ثانية

Man is charged with murder after the bodies of woman and two children, aged 4 and 12, are found in Campbelltown home

العالم
Daily Mail
2026/05/18 - 20:21 502 مشاهدة
Published: 21:20, 18 May 2026 | Updated: 21:28, 18 May 2026 A Sydney man has been charged with allegedly murdering his partner and two children in an alleged domestic violence attack police have described as 'particularly violent' and among the most brutal they have ever seen. The man, 47, was arrested at the family’s Campbelltown property on Monday night after contacting Triple Zero, where officers allegedly found his partner and two boys with serious injuries throughout the home.  The man was charged with three counts of domestic violence murder after cooperating with police during an overnight interview and was later refused bail.  The man was not known to police and did not have a criminal history. Acting Superintendent Michael Moroney said the alleged crime was particularly violent in nature.  'I can't give you specific information regards to how they passed, what I can tell you is all three persons sustained significant injuries and it was a particularly violent crime scene,' he told reporters on Monday night.' Three people have died at a home in Campbelltown, southwest Sydney Early reports indicate a woman and two children were killed in an alleged domestic violence incident Police and multiple ambulance crews attended the home after 7pm No comments have so far been submitted. Why not be the first to send us your thoughts, or debate this issue live on our message boards. By posting your comment you agree to our house rules. Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline? Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual. Do you want to automatically post your MailOnline comments to your Facebook Timeline? Your comment will be posted to MailOnline as usual We will automatically post your comment and a link to the news story to your Facebook timeline at the same time it is posted on MailOnline. To do this we will link your MailOnline account with your Facebook account. We’ll ask you to confirm this for your first post to Facebook. You can choose on each post whether you would like it to be posted to Facebook. Your details from Facebook will be used to provide you with tailored content, marketing and ads in line with our Privacy Policy.
مشاركة:

مقالات ذات صلة

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤