Katie Price delivers fresh update on 'missing husband' Lee Andrews amid online activity mystery
Katie Price has shared a fresh update in the mystery surrounding her missing husband Lee Andrews after confusion erupted online over his active Facebook status.
The former glamour model married the Dubai-based businessman in a whirlwind ceremony in January 2026.
The couple tied the knot at the luxury five-star One&Only Royal Mirage in Dubai just days after first meeting in person, and only 48 hours after announcing their engagement.
The former glamour model has insisted it was actually her accessing Mr Andrews’ Facebook account after claims emerged that the missing entrepreneur had appeared online days after allegedly vanishing in Dubai.

According to reports, former The Apprentice star Luisa Zissman claimed she had seen Mr Andrews marked as “active” on Facebook Messenger while carrying out what she described as a “manhunt” to locate him.
Ms Zissman, who is based in Dubai, told followers she had begun investigating Mr Andrews’ whereabouts after he reportedly disappeared last week.
Sharing an update on social media, Ms Zissman said: “He was seen as ‘active’ on Facebook Messenger six hours ago, which does indicate his kidnappers are definitely letting him have access to social media.”
However, Ms Price later attempted to shut down the speculation by posting a screenshot of her husband's profile to her Instagram Stories alongside the message: “I have Lee’s Facebook. It’s not him on this, it’s me.”

The post was later deleted.
The businessman has now allegedly been missing for more than a week after failing to board a flight back to the UK for a planned appearance on Good Morning Britain alongside Ms Price.
The television personality has publicly claimed she believes her husband was kidnapped after he allegedly “went dark” during a WhatsApp conversation in the early hours of May 14.
Ms Price previously released screenshots of messages said to be sent by Mr Andrews, including one reading: “Been arrested. I’ll be in touch. I’m ok xx.” (sic)
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS
- Boyzone singer Keith Duffy blasts modern censorship as he fumes comedies are 'way too woke' - EXCLUSIVE
- Bev Turner lets rip on education department over viral Gemma Collins campaign: 'Should be ashamed!'
- Dame Caroline Dinenage demands explanations over Married At First Sight welfare concerns

In a later message, the model claims Mr Andrews said: “It’s a black site, I love you, I sort it. I’m in the van… just being detained wtf." (sic).
Sources say the businessman shared his live location and urged Ms Price to contact the British embassy.
A friend of the former model told reporters: “Katie has been completely spiralling, as you can imagine. This is NOT a publicity stunt.”
The source added that Ms Price wanted anyone with information about her husband's whereabouts to contact either her or the police.
Meanwhile, Mr Andrews’ mother Trisha has spoken publicly for the first time since his disappearance, admitting the family remained deeply concerned.
When asked whether she believed her son had been kidnapped, she replied: “I don’t know, he could have been.”
However, growing questions continue to surround the mystery.

Reports have since emerged claiming Mr Andrews may not have been abducted at all, with allegations he is instead hiding in a run-down villa in Dubai while communicating through a burner phone.
Additional claims reported this week alleged Mr Andrews had boasted about working as an international arms dealer and associating with “dangerous people” shortly before disappearing.
GB News has reached out to Ms Price and Mr Andrews for comment.
Our Standards: The GB News Editorial Charter




