📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,189,440 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 8,749 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ ثانية

Israel targets Hamas commanders in Gaza despite ceasefire efforts

سياسة
CGTN EN
2026/08/19 - 01:33 502 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

هذا الخبر من CGTN EN. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

The ruins in Beit Lahia, Gaza Strip, Palestine, August 18, 2026. /VCG

The Israeli military said on Tuesday that it targeted commanders from Hamas' elite Nukhba force in a strike, which Palestinian sources said killed six, including a child, in Gaza City. The strike came as Hamas spokesperson Hazem Qassem said that the group remains committed to the ceasefire roadmap reached in late July.

The Israeli military said in a statement that the attack struck a refugee camp in northern Gaza and targeted a Hamas company commander, three platoon commanders and several other militants. It did not say whether those targeted were killed.

The military said the militants had "advanced attacks against (Israeli) troops operating in the Gaza Strip," claiming that "measures were taken to mitigate harm to uninvolved civilians," prior to the strike.

Earlier in the day, Palestinian medical sources said at least six Palestinians, including a child, were killed and 10 others injured in an Israeli air strike that hit a cafe in the seaport area west of Gaza City.

The attack came amid renewed diplomatic efforts to advance talks on the Gaza ceasefire plan.

US President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held talks in Jerusalem on Monday and agreed to establish two working groups to advance the demilitarization of Gaza and address infrastructure and public health needs in the war-devastated enclave.

Earlier this month, Netanyahu rejected a US-backed 15-point roadmap for Gaza, insisting Israel will not withdraw from Gaza until Hamas is fully disarmed. Hamas, in turn, tied any progress to arrangements concerning a ceasefire, Israeli withdrawal, and future administration of the enclave.

On Tuesday, Qassem said in an interview that the group remains committed to the agreed arrangements, noting that the primary obstacle remains Israel's failure to grant mediators clear approval for the roadmap.

Meanwhile, the Hamas-run media office in Gaza urged the National Committee for the Administration of Gaza to assume its responsibilities as soon as possible. In a press statement, the office called on all relevant parties to facilitate the entry of the committee into the Gaza Strip so that it can begin its work amid the deteriorating humanitarian situation.

(With input from Xinhua)

المصدر: CGTN EN | Source: CGTN EN

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة CGTN EN. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by CGTN EN. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن سياسة | More on Politics

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم سياسة. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: CGTN EN. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Politics. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: CGTN EN. Tags: Israel, Hamas, Gaza.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free