📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,182,111 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 8,581 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 0 ثانية

Israel conducts fresh strike in Syria after US criticism

العالم
ARY News EN
2026/08/22 - 15:04 502 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

Israel conducted a fresh strike in Syria following US criticism of a previous attack.

US envoy Tom Barrack labeled the initial strike as an "unnecessary escalation," which Israel's Defense Minister disputed.

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu accused Turkey of trying to establish a military presence at the targeted air base, which Ankara denied.

InternationalIsrael conducts fresh strike in Syria after US criticismBy AFP -Aug 22, 2026Add ARY News on GoogleAAResizeIsrael carried out a fresh strike in Syria on Saturday and lambasted US envoy Tom Barrack for criticising an earlier attack on an air base in the northwest, which Israel has accused Turkey of seeking to use. US envoy for Syria Tom Barrack on Tuesday slammed Israel’s attack on the disused military air base that day as an “unnecessary escalation that does not advance regional stability”. On Friday, in an interview with influencer Mario Nawfal, Barrack said the strike may have been intended to provoke a conflict with Turkey, prompting Israeli Defence Minister Israel Katz to hit back on Saturday, calling the remarks “full of inaccuracies”. Since the December 2024 overthrow of longtime ruler Bashar al-Assad, Israel has carried out hundreds of strikes in Syria and has sent troops into a UN-patrolled buffer zone that for decades had separated Israeli and Syrian forces in the Golan Heights. Katz wrote on X on Saturday that Israel had passed on “intelligence information to the authorised parties in the United States” before the strike on Tuesday. He added that Barrack’s comments were “full of inaccuracies and positions that contradict the stance of US President (Donald) Trump himself regarding the Golan Heights”, after Barrack called the territory “occupied”. Israel captured most of the Golan Heights from Syria in the 1967 Arab-Israeli War and later annexed the areas under its control, in a move only recognised by the United States and, this month, also Colombia. ‘Flagrant violation’ Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, commenting on the Tuesday strike, said Turkey, an ally of the new authorities in Damascus, had been looking to establish a military presence on the air base. Ankara has denied any visit to the site. Netanyahu and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan have traded barbs since the incident, and Ankara announced it was seeking an Interpol...
المصدر: ARY News EN | Source: ARY News EN
💡 لماذا يهمك هذا | Why This Matters

Israel conducted a fresh strike in Syria following US criticism of a previous attack.

US envoy Tom Barrack labeled the initial strike as an "unnecessary escalation," which Israel's Defense Minister disputed.

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة ARY News EN. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by ARY News EN. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن العالم | More on World

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم العالم. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: ARY News EN. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of World. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: ARY News EN.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free