📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,188,027 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 8,561 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ ثانية

Harry and Meghan ‘may not stick around in UK for long after move’

العالم
Metro UK
2026/08/23 - 08:34 504 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

Prince Harry and Meghan are set to move back to the UK in a matter of days (Picture: Zak Hussein / BACKGRID) Harry and Meghan may decide to move on again quickly after spending some time living in t...

On Wednesday, it was revealed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex would be setting up a British home for the first time in more than six years later this month.

The move will ensure their two children, Archie and Lilibet, start the new school year in the UK – with the specific location kept tightly under wraps.

هذا الخبر من Metro UK. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

BGUK_3662426 - London, UNITED KINGDOM Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, attend a Reception for Young People at the Residence of the British High Commissioner in Cape Town, South Africa, on the 24th September 2019. Picture by James Whatling **STRICTLY NO UK SALES FOR 28 DAYS** Pictured: Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex BACKGRID UK 24 SEPTEMBER 2019 BYLINE MUST READ: Zak Hussein / BACKGRID UK: +44 208 344 2007 / uksales@backgrid.com USA: +1 310 798 9111 / usasales@backgrid.com *Pictures Containing Children Please Pixelate Face Prior To Publication*
Prince Harry and Meghan are set to move back to the UK in a matter of days (Picture: Zak Hussein / BACKGRID)

Harry and Meghan may decide to move on again quickly after spending some time living in the UK, according to reports.

On Wednesday, it was revealed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex would be setting up a British home for the first time in more than six years later this month.

The move will ensure their two children, Archie and Lilibet, start the new school year in the UK – with the specific location kept tightly under wraps.

But a story in the Sunday Times suggests Harry and Meghan’s return may not be permanent.

Two sources ‘close to the Sussexes’ told the paper that the couple did not expect their move to be ‘for ever’.

Sign up for all of the latest stories

Start your day informed with Metro's News Updates newsletter or get Breaking News alerts the moment it happens.

One is quoted saying: ‘It’ll be an extended period of time — it could be six months, it could be a year, it could be more — I don’t think even they know yet.’

They added: ‘They might suddenly go: “Why don’t we try Canada for a while? Why don’t we try Australia?”‘

Such a rapid departure from the UK would be surprising, after Harry spent recent years repeatedly saying how much he misses his home country.

The move will also make it easier for the duke to visit his father King Charles and introduce his family to his other relatives – though any hopes for a rapprochement between him and his brother William may be premature.

Royal expert Duncan Lanscombe told Metro earlier he ‘can’t see any reconciliation with William as far as things stand’ after everything Harry and Meghan made a number of accusations during their time away.

He said: ‘Harry told [ITV] in his interview, that the ball was effectively in the royal court – it was for them to reach out.

‘I think William feels the exact opposite and that he’s owed an apology, his wife’s owed an apology, and if Harry and Meghan don’t give that apology and make the effort, I don’t think there’s any hope for the end of the rift.’

The Prince and Princess of Wales still have beef with the Sussexes (Picture: Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

It was previously reported that Meghan had been offered a role in the Netflix series The Gentlemen – created by her friend Guy Ritchie – for her return to the UK.

But reports suggest this is no longer the case following backlash to the casting.

Well-connected royal author Tina Brown wrote on X yesterday: ‘I have heard that Meghan Markle’s role in Guy Ritchie’s Netflix series The Gentlemen is OFF.

‘Public backlash was too fierce. This does not bode well for Meghan’s acting comeback in the UK.’

Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.

For more stories like this, check our news page.

المصدر: Metro UK | Source: Metro UK

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة Metro UK. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by Metro UK. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن العالم | More on World

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم العالم. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: Metro UK. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of World. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: Metro UK.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free