📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,185,291 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 8,290 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ ثانيتين

First Thing: Israel admits its soldiers opened fire at car carrying five-year-old Hind Rajab

سياسة
The Guardian World
2026/08/20 - 09:57 501 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

The Israeli military admitted its soldiers opened fire on a car carrying five-year-old Hind Rajab and her family in Gaza.

A criminal investigation has been ordered into the incident after evidence suggested Israeli tanks were involved.

Previous investigations into similar incidents rarely result in convictions, highlighting a "climate of impunity" in Israel.

Israeli military orders criminal investigation into deaths of Hind and six family members. Plus, FCC chair Brendan Carr’s close coordination with White House revealed

Good morning.

The Israeli military admitted on Wednesday its troops had opened fire on a car carrying five-year-old Hind Rajab and six family members in Gaza in 2024, saying it had ordered a criminal investigation into the killing.

What prompted the investigation? The Israel Defense Forces repeatedly denied its troops had been in the area, but investigations by the media and others found evidence that strongly suggested nearby Israeli tanks were responsible.

How significant is it? The IDF published reviews on Wednesday into five high-profile incidents in Gaza. But criminal misconduct investigations into Israeli troops over the killing of Palestinians rarely lead to convictions. A UN report published in February described “a pervasive climate of impunity” by Israel in occupied Palestine.

What is the wider context? In September last year, a UN commission found that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza, citing tens of thousands of civilian deaths and massive destruction.

What did Béjar say in his testimony? That his job often included him briefing Meta’s chief executive, Mark Zuckerberg, on product issues. He estimated that he spoke to Zuckerberg at least 100 times. One email Béjar sent to Zuckerberg in 2021 showed the engineer warning of constant reports of harmful content and damage to teenage wellbeing on Facebook and Instagram. Béjar said he emailed Zuckerberg after the chief exrecutive publicly said the company did not prioritize profit over safety. Meta denies all allegations in the case.

Continue reading...
المصدر: The Guardian World | Source: The Guardian World
💡 لماذا يهمك هذا | Why This Matters

The Israeli military admitted its soldiers opened fire on a car carrying five-year-old Hind Rajab and her family in Gaza.

A criminal investigation has been ordered into the incident after evidence suggested Israeli tanks were involved.

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة The Guardian World. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by The Guardian World. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن سياسة | More on Politics

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم سياسة. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: The Guardian World. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Politics. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: The Guardian World. Tags: Israel, military, shooting.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free