📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,184,772 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 8,387 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ ثانية

Defiant David Sullivan continues to ignore calls to stay away from West Ham matches after allegations of sexual misconduct

رياضة
Daily Mail
2026/08/22 - 18:42 501 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

By WILL HALLOWELL, NEWS REPORTER and OLLIE LEWIS, DEPUTY SPORTS EDITOR Published: 19:42, 22 August 2026 | Updated: 19:47, 22 August 2026 David Sullivan has continued to ignore calls to stay away from...

The defiant West Ham owner, 77, was the subject of a BBC Panorama and Times newspaper investigation earlier this year, which accused him of sexually exploitative and predatory behaviour against the al...

However, despite fears of fan unrest following the investigation, Sullivan, who has denied any wrongdoing, continues to attend the Hammers' games.

هذا الخبر من Daily Mail. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

By WILL HALLOWELL, NEWS REPORTER and OLLIE LEWIS, DEPUTY SPORTS EDITOR Published: 19:42, 22 August 2026 | Updated: 19:47, 22 August 2026 David Sullivan has continued to ignore calls to stay away from West Ham matches despite allegations of sexual misconduct by seven women.  The defiant West Ham owner, 77, was the subject of a BBC Panorama and Times newspaper investigation earlier this year, which accused him of sexually exploitative and predatory behaviour against the alleged victims.  However, despite fears of fan unrest following the investigation, Sullivan, who has denied any wrongdoing, continues to attend the Hammers' games. The 77-year-old was spotted in the crowd watching West Ham's match against Charlton Athletic at London Stadium on Saturday, which saw the home team lose 1-2.  Sporting a dark grey suit and tie, Sullivan was pictured in the stands with his fiancé, 45-year-old model Ampika Pickston, who was wearing a blue dress.  It comes after London Stadium bosses had 'recommended' to West Ham that Sullivan does not attend home matches over concerns of fan unrest following the investigation into alleged sexual misconduct.  Earlier this month it was also reported that the stadium had asked for advance notice of any planned visits so as to implement further safety and operational measures. However the billionaire businessman has continued to defy calls not to attend the club's home games.   West Ham owner David Sullivan, 77, continues to ignore calls to stay away from London Stadium after he turned up to see the Hammers lose 1-2 to Charlton Athletic on Saturday  The billionaire businessman was pictured with his fiance, 45-year-old model Ampika Pickston  Sullivan, who denies any wrongdoing, is West Ham's largest shareholder  Sullivan stepped down as joint chairman of West Ham shortly before Panorama's investigation went to air, insisting he wanted to focus on fighting 'factually incorrect and entirely false, decades-old allegations concerning my personal life'. The 77-year-old is the Championship club's largest shareholder. The investigation found that Sullivan has been banned from contact with the club's women's and youth teams for the past three years due to safeguarding concerns after a historical allegation into his alleged conduct was raised with the FA in 2023. Sullivan has denied the allegation and says he has never met any academy or women's player 'one-to-one' during his 16-year tenure at West Ham. A spokesman for London Stadium previously said that 'following media reports at the end of the season regarding a safeguarding matter being managed by the club, London Stadium sought further information to ensure it could fulfil its own safeguarding responsibilities'. The spokesman added that West Ham had responded, saying the 'matter was investigated and that the club does not consider there to be an ongoing safeguarding risk associated with Mr Sullivan attending the stadium'. West Ham co-owner David Sullivan has been accused of abusing a number of women and preying on them for sex, but denies the allegations London Stadium upheld its recommendation that Sullivan stay away from games due to the risk of 'potential for demonstrations and anti-social behaviour by some spectators'. Daily Mail Sport previously revealed that Sullivan felt he was being 'bullied' by 'keyboard warriors' into staying away.  He was concerned about the lack of transfer activity, now that he's no longer the man signing the cheques. This newspaper was outside the directors' entrance in September when thousands gathered outside to protest against Sullivan's ownership.  Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article.
المصدر: Daily Mail | Source: Daily Mail

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة Daily Mail. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by Daily Mail. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن رياضة | More on Sports

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم رياضة. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: Daily Mail. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Sports. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: Daily Mail. Tags: football, West Ham, David Sullivan.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free