📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,129,030 مقال 408 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 3,809 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 5 ثواني

California stabbing victim's friend blasts 'failed' justice system over illegal immigrant suspect's release

أخبار محلية
Fox News
2026/08/17 - 14:51 501 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

A friend of a California crime victim who was allegedly fatally stabbed by an illegal immigrant on his front lawn lashed out on Monday, accusing the Golden State's justice system of failing the family...

6 murder, including the suspect's prior release.DEADLY HOSPITAL STABBING PUTS NEWSOM UNDER PRESSURE OVER ICE DETAINER FIGHTAccording to records, Marcos Iriarte-Valdez, alternatively identified by DHS...

illegally during the George W.

هذا الخبر من Fox News. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

A friend of a California crime victim who was allegedly fatally stabbed by an illegal immigrant on his front lawn lashed out on Monday, accusing the Golden State's justice system of failing the family while calling for change.

"California state law, the judge, judicial system really failed Todd [Stewart] and his family and the community," Victoria, whose last name was withheld, told "Fox & Friends."

Victoria's outrage stemmed from a string of developments leading up to the Aug. 6 murder, including the suspect's prior release.

DEADLY HOSPITAL STABBING PUTS NEWSOM UNDER PRESSURE OVER ICE DETAINER FIGHT

According to records, Marcos Iriarte-Valdez, alternatively identified by DHS as Marcos Valdezusper, entered the U.S. illegally during the George W. Bush administration. He had already faced felony burglary charges stemming from alleged home burglaries in April and was later released under pretrial supervision and home detention.

Iriarte-Valdez was arrested again on Aug. 4 on allegations that he violated his home-detention requirements, but a judge ordered his release on his own recognizance the following day and referred him back to electronic monitoring.

"Clearly, they were not thinking," Victoria said of the release. "And unfortunately, if a person shows you who they are, not once, not twice, not three times, you need to believe them."

On Aug. 6, police said Iriarte-Valdez stabbed and killed Victoria's friend, 68-year-old retiree Todd Stewart, during an apparent burglary attempt at Stewart's Contra Costa County home.

BYSTANDER SHOT DEAD AFTER INTERVENING IN FLORIDA MAN, WOMAN'S ROADSIDE FIGHT; MURDER SUSPECT WAS OUT ON BOND

A Contra Costa County SWAT team arrested Iriarte-Valdez the following day. His bail was initially set at $1.1 million before a judge later ordered him held without bail after prosecutors charged him in Stewart's death.

Victoria said that knowing her friend's death was preventable is "difficult" while pointing to broader issues allowing repeat offenders to remain on the loose.

"It's very, very difficult when you know that this was preventable and there are ways and methods and laws that could have kept these people off the streets... but that's just not the way it works right now, which is unfortunate," she said.

"Maybe if anyone involved with having this criminal released were to go to the crime scene and see firsthand what he did to Todd and have that play in their mind next time they make a decision to release someone dangerous like that onto the streets, maybe they'll think twice or it will have them change the way things are done, because my friend is going to have that vision of seeing her husband murdered in front of her eyes playing through her head for the rest of her life," she added, referring to Todd's wife, Nadia.

Fox News' Charles Creitz and Elaine Mallon contributed to this report.

المصدر: Fox News | Source: Fox News

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة Fox News. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by Fox News. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن أخبار محلية | More on Local News

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم أخبار محلية. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: Fox News. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Local News. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: Fox News. Tags: crime, justice system, immigration.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free