📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,176,762 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 9,507 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ 0 ثانية

Arsenal make decision over Victor Osimhen transfer after Galatasaray warning

العالم
Metro UK
2026/08/22 - 03:07 505 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

Arsenal are not willing to break the bank to sign Victor Osimhen from Galatasaray (Getty) Arsenal remain hopeful over signing Victor Osimhen but have told the Galatasaray striker that he needs to lo...

Mikel Arteta is looking to add another attacking player to his squad before the end of the summer transfer window and Atletico Madrid forward Julian Alvarez remains high on Arsenal’s shortlist.

However, Atletico are refusing to sell Alvarez, while the Argentina international does not want to return to the Premier League and instead favours a move to Barcelona.

هذا الخبر من Metro UK. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

ERZURUM, TURKIYE - AUGUST 21: Victor Osimhen of Galatasaray warms up before their Turkish Super Lig Week 2 match between Erzurumspor FK and Galatasaray at Kazim Karabekir Stadium, on August 21, 2026 in Erzurum, Turkiye. (Photo by Hilmi Tunahan Karakaya/Anadolu via Getty Images)
Arsenal are not willing to break the bank to sign Victor Osimhen from Galatasaray (Getty)

Arsenal remain hopeful over signing Victor Osimhen but have told the Galatasaray striker that he needs to lower his salary demands, according to reports.

Mikel Arteta is looking to add another attacking player to his squad before the end of the summer transfer window and Atletico Madrid forward Julian Alvarez remains high on Arsenal’s shortlist.

However, Atletico are refusing to sell Alvarez, while the Argentina international does not want to return to the Premier League and instead favours a move to Barcelona.

According to FootMercato, Arsenal have held talks over a possible deal to sign Osimhen, a striker who is said to be ‘admired’ by Arteta.

Exclusive Premier League previews

Get ahead of the start of the season with our weekly football newsletter. Sign up now for free.

But the report claims that Arsenal ‘have no intention of making an unreasonable offer to Osimhen’ and are not prepared to match his current deal with Galatasaray, which is worth in excess of €20 million (£17.1m) per year.

Osimhen must now decide whether to agree a lower proposal from Arsenal or remain with Galatasaray.

ERZURUM, TURKIYE - AUGUST 21: Victor Osimhen of Galatasaray celebrates after a goal during Turkish Super Lig Week 2 match between Erzurumspor FK and Galatasaray at Kazim Karabekir Stadium, on August 21, 2026 in Erzurum, Turkiye. (Photo by Metin Aktas/Anadolu via Getty Images)
Victor Osimhen scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win over Erzurumspor FK on Friday night (Anadolu via Getty)

Earlier this month, Galatasaray rejected a €130m (£111m) bid from Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal for the Nigeria international.

Galatasaray president, Dursun Ozbek, is understood to be adamant that Osimhen will not be sold under any circumstances this summer.

Al-Hilal have now dropped their pursuit of Osimhen and are in talks with Aston Villa to sign Ollie Watkins, but their latest bid of £45m has been rejected.

Osimhen, meanwhile, continued his excellent start to the season on Friday night as he scored twice in Galatasaray’s 4-0 win away to Erzurumspor.

The 27-year-old also struck twice in Galatasaray’s 2-2 draw at home to newly promoted Corum FK in the opening game of the new Super Lig season last Friday.

Speaking after that match in which he offered an apology to Galatasaray’s ultras, Osimhen refused to rule out the prospect of moving clubs before the end of the window.

‘There are always rumours during the transfer windows,’ Osimhen said.

‘I’ll focus on my job. I’m focused on my work. We’ll see and think about what comes next then.’

For more stories like this, check our sport page.

Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.

المصدر: Metro UK | Source: Metro UK

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة Metro UK. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by Metro UK. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن العالم | More on World

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم العالم. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: Metro UK. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of World. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: Metro UK.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free