📱 حمّل تطبيق خبر الآن!
🕐 --:--
-- --
تابعونا
عاجل
⚡ عاجل: كريستيانو رونالدو يُتوّج كأفضل لاعب كرة قدم في العالم ⚡ أخبار عاجلة تتابعونها لحظة بلحظة على خبر ⚡ تابعوا آخر المستجدات والأحداث من حول العالم
⌘K
AI مباشر | -- مشاهد مباشر
1,154,220 مقال 410 مصدر نشط 228 قناة مباشرة 11,484 خبر اليوم
آخر تحديث: منذ ثانية

Another teenage boy sexual assault scandal rocks Sydney - as three boys are charged with vile offences

سياسة
Daily Mail
2026/08/19 - 23:04 505 مشاهدة
تحليل ذكي | AI Editorial Analysis

Published: 00:04, 20 August 2026 | Updated: 00:09, 20 August 2026 Three teenage boys have been charged after allegedly sexually assaulting a girl in Sydney's south-west over the weekend.

The boys - all aged 17 - allegedly sexually assaulted the 17-year-old girl at a home in the Macarthur region on August 15.

NSW Police said the trio were arrested on Wednesday morning and charged with a slew of offences.

هذا الخبر من Daily Mail. خبر يقدم أدوات ذكاء اصطناعي للتلخيص والترجمة والاستماع.

Published: 00:04, 20 August 2026 | Updated: 00:09, 20 August 2026 Three teenage boys have been charged after allegedly sexually assaulting a girl in Sydney's south-west over the weekend. The boys - all aged 17 - allegedly sexually assaulted the 17-year-old girl at a home in the Macarthur region on August 15. NSW Police said the trio were arrested on Wednesday morning and charged with a slew of offences. One youth was hit with 11 charges including, six counts of aggravated sexual assault in the company of others and three counts of sexual intercourse without consent. Sexually touching another person without consent, and carrying out a sexual act with another without consent were among the other charges. Another was charged with eight offences, including six counts of aggravated sexual assault in the company of others, common assault and sexual intercourse without consent. The third youth has been charged with two counts of aggravated sex assault-offender in company with others. They were all refused bail and are due to appear before a children's court today. Three teenage boys are behind bars after allegedly sexually assaulting a girl in Sydney's south west on Saturday 'On Sunday 16 August 2026, officers attached to Camden Police Area Command - with assistance from The Hume Police District - commenced an investigation after receiving a report a teenage girl had been sexually assaulted,' a NSW Police spokesman said. 'Following extensive enquiries, about 7am (on Wednesday) strike force detectives - with assistance from South West Metropolitan Region’s Operations Support Group and Public Order and Riot Squad - executed search warrants at several homes in the Macarthur Region. 'During the search warrants, officers seized electronic devices and items for further examination.' It comes just one week after a separate incident, where three teenage boys were charged with the alleged sexual assault of a 14-year-old girl in a Bondi Junction alleyway. The boys - all students from elite Sydney private school Scots College - allegedly assaulted the girl on July 22 after the group had been drinking together. Two boys, aged 13 and 14, were each charged with aggravated sexual assault in company and two counts of aggravated sexual touching of another person. A third teen, aged 14, was charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault in company and one count of aggravated sexual touching of another person. The three teens remain on bail and will face a children's court on August 25.
المصدر: Daily Mail | Source: Daily Mail

ملاحظة تحريرية | Editorial Note: نُشر هذا المقال في الأصل بواسطة Daily Mail. خبر (Khabr) هي منصة إعلامية أردنية مرخّصة تعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نضيف قيمة تحريرية من خلال: تحليل ذكي للأخبار، ملخصات تلقائية، رواية صوتية بالذكاء الاصطناعي، ترجمة متعددة اللغات، وتدقيق الحقائق. هدفنا جعل الأخبار أكثر وضوحاً وسهولةً للقارئ العربي.

This article was originally published by Daily Mail. Khabr is a licensed Jordanian AI-powered news platform (Registration #82086). We add editorial value through: AI-powered news analysis, automated summaries, AI audio narration, multi-language translation (Arabic, English, French, Turkish), and AI fact-checking. Our mission is to make news more accessible and understandable for Arabic-speaking audiences worldwide.

مشاركة:

المزيد عن سياسة | More on Politics

هذا الخبر ضمن تغطية خبر لقسم سياسة. نقدّم لك تحليلات ذكية وملخصات يومية لأهم الأخبار من مصادر موثوقة متعددة. المصدر: Daily Mail. يوجد 6 مقالات مرتبطة بهذا الموضوع.

This article is part of Khabr's coverage of Politics. We provide AI-powered analysis, summaries, and multi-source aggregation to keep you informed. Source: Daily Mail. Tags: US military, oil, Hormuz Strait.

مقالات ذات صلة

خبر — منصة إخبارية ذكية | Khabr — AI-Powered News Platform

خبر هو أول مجمّع أخبار عربي يعمل بالذكاء الاصطناعي. نقدم تحليلات ذكية وملخصات تلقائية ورواية صوتية لكل خبر من أكثر من 700 مصدر موثوق. نضيف قيمة تحريرية فريدة من خلال أدوات الذكاء الاصطناعي التي تساعدك على فهم الأخبار بعمق أكبر.

Khabr is the first AI-powered Arabic news aggregator. We provide AI-generated editorial analysis, automated summaries, audio narration, and fact-checking for every article from 700+ trusted sources. Our platform adds unique editorial value through AI tools that help you understand the news more deeply.

AI
يا هلا! اسألني أي شي 🎤
🔍
FREE Free 1GB Internet + Free International Calls

$1 trial — eSIM in 190+ countries — No roaming charges

Download Free